Monday, August 22, 2011

ALICE COOPER - I'll Bite Your Face Off [single] (2011)

ALICE COOPER - I'll Bite Your Face Off [single] (2011)

Alice Cooper releases the hugely anticipated new album "Welcome 2 My Nightmare" September 12th.
Recorded with longtime collaborator Bob Ezrin, who produced the original multi-platinum 'Welcome To My Nightmare' album in 1975, the record picks up right where they left off, with Alice trapped in his own warped mind.

And the first single, "I'll Bite Your Face Off" brings a mouth watering preview today, a Rolling Stones-esque groove featuring an iconic chorus that has already become a crowd favourite at Alice's live gigs around the world.
"This is my tip-of-the-hat to early Rolling Stones," says Alice, "This kind of tunes just feel so good, in the pocket.
This song was begging to be in the live show. We've done it in four different continents now and no one had ever heard it. By the second chorus, the whole audience is singing 'I'll Bite Your Face Off'... It's the perfect little 3 minute hit single."

"I don't mind showing people where I get my songs from. I can guarantee there were times when major acts took an Alice Cooper song and said 'we want it to sound like that.' Because I've heard it and recognized it. I see it as a compliment."

I'll Bite Your Face Off is backed by Caffeine, another song from the new album, written with Keith Nelson from Buck Cherry.
"We sat down and wrote the basis for this song at Keith studio," Alice explains, "I took it back to Nashville and went crazy with it. It is something only Alice could do.
It went from a rock song to a strange Alice piece but it kept its balls all the way through it. Keith thought it was great but he never thought it would end up sounding like that."

The original Welcome To My Nightmare album is an all-time rock classic that spawned a worldwide theatrical tour and pioneering US TV special and cemented Alice Cooper as a visionary trailblazer whose influence persists today in rock, metal, pop, theatre, television, film and much more.

More than 35 years later, Alice and Ezrin have resurrected the horror and humour for a new generation.
"This is Alice's nightmare 35 years later", explains Cooper, "Bob and I created this character and we know how to write for him. I play the part but we're not writing for me, we're writing for Alice. We kept the first Nightmare album very personal to us, on this one we found more humour and we were more open. This was our world and we want to present it to the fans. The original album was my first solo album after all those huge hit records with the original band and now that nightmare is exposed, this one can be a little bit more open. The music crosses all sorts of boundaries; we went where the lyrics took us."
Single - I'll Bite Your Face Off / Caffeine - released August 22nd
Album - Welcome 2 My Nightmare - to be released September 12th


1 - I'll Bite Your Face Off (single edit) 3:44

2 - Caffeine 3:23





BUY IT !
www.amazon.co.uk/Ill-Bite-Your-Face-Off/dp/B005HJZ3L0

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Sunday, August 28, 2011  

Can't wait to hear the entire lp. Nice he's back with the Original Alice Cooper Band and Bob Ezrin.

Ray

hit counter
Unique Visitors
View My Stats

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP